Regular wellie wearers know the value of seriously good Wellington boots. Does this sound like you?
When you spend a lot of time in Wellingtons, you get to know all the snags. The upside of that is that you also recognise a quality pair of wellies when you see them.
Wellie connoisseurs can rest assured that Burford Wellingtons are quality boots. They’ve a traditional vulcanised rubber upper, the proven material for making a boot that’s totally waterproof. They also have an adjustable leather strap for creating just the right fit on the leg.
So far, so recognisably wellie. However, this is where the Burford takes the lead.
This is an Ariat Wellington boot, after all, and it’s the Ariat ATS Pro® technology that really makes the difference.
Here’s what the technology includes: a moisture wicking and odour controlling footbed to keep your feet cool and dry. An anatomically engineered PU footbed to give you plenty of support. Ariat’s Rebound® system, which cushions the heel and reduces pressure in the forefoot. A composite forked shank to create stability.
All this, plus Ariat’s tough-as-new-wellie-boots Duratread™ sole, with a special “kick-off” feature to help you remove the boots after a long day in the country. In other words, a wellington boot for wellie buffs.
- Wellington boots with vulcanised rubber upper
- ATS Pro® Technology including a shock absorbing EVA midsole
- Adjustable leather strap for closure at top of boot creates excellent fit
- Leather trim top seals the vulcanised rubber and looks smart
- Tough Duratread™ outsole with easy-off "heel kick" feature
- Excellent yard wellingtons for country lovers