Looking for the pair of reliable wellies you can leave by the back door?
Wellington boots are a staple of country living. Ever counted how many times you put yours on during a single day? True Wellington Boots need to be tough, comfortable and capable of dealing with forty different kinds of mud. Plus slush, aromatic muck-heap liquor, compost and everything else in an country lover’s daily life.
Wellies like the robust Radcot boots from Ariat. Taking it from the top, they’re made from a vulcanised rubber upper, still the first and best choice for creating fully waterproof boots.
It’s the Radcot sole that really makes the difference, though. This consists of Ariat’s 4LR™ (Four Layer Rebound) technology, giving you layer upon layer of comfort and support on top of a lightweight shank for stability.
And for the final touch, the Duratread™ outsole is one of the toughest, most flexible outsoles in existence, with exceptional tread. That means you can wear the boots in the field, along the muddiest lanes; they’ll tackle all terrains.
When you finally get home with your feet still dry and cosy after an active day outdoors, use the helpful integral heel kick feature to take your wellies off. Then keep them by the back door while you relax until you’re ready for your next adventure.
- Ladies Wellington Boots with vulcanised rubber upper
- Ariat’s 4LR™ four-layer footbed technology provides support, comfort and warmth
- Lightweight shank stabilises the footbeds for stability when walking
- Duratread® outsole is strong, flexible and has superb tread for grip in all ground conditions
- Resilient boots for all weather use in the great outdoors
- First rate choice for gardening, walking in wet and snowy weather