Don’t let UV rays damage your skin this summer! With its long peak and UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) of 40, Musto’s essential crew cap is designed to safeguard your eyes from the sun.
It has lots of other qualities that will quickly make it your favourite for going out to events on hot summer days.
For instance, as there’s nothing more irritating than losing your favourite cap when a gust of mischievous wind decides to blow it away, the Musto cap has a retainer clip that you can attach to your collar (or hood if you have one). Plus, you can alter the cap to make it fit securely using the adjuster at the rear.
The cap is easy to wash, very quick-drying and has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating which helps the water to bead for faster run-off and drying time.
Make sure you always have it to hand, on the yard or in the car so you can shade your eyes on those long hot sunny days whether you’re enjoying the weather at home or watching from the ringside at a major equestrian event.
As the name suggests, it’s also a great choice for equestrian team members supporting their favourite horse and rider, whether as active crew or as followers.
- Peaked UV-protective cap rated UPF 40 for extended, moderate sun exposure
- Easy-care, quick-drying fabric means you can use it all day long in summer
- Rear adjustment for secure, close fit
- Retainer clip attaches to collar or hood to prevent the cap blowing away
- Brightly coloured cap with bold Musto branding and contrast colour ventilation holes
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating helps water bead so that cap dries quickly
- Excellent choice for summer wear on yard, at events and when crewing for horse and rider