When the temperature starts to drop and the air is biting cold, you can’t beat a pair of cosy mittens.
However, the big issue with mittens is that it’s not easy to tackle many of the jobs you need to do around horses when you’re wearing them. Then you need your fingers free, but not freezing!
Now you can have the benefits of mittens while keeping dexterity when you need it. These superbly warm, windproof, breathable mittens from Sealskinz are insulated and cosy. Their micro-fleece lining wicks away moisture so your hands stay dry and comfy, too.
They’re great to wear while you’re pushing barrows, carrying buckets, or engaged in many other winter chores. When you need better control, say for turning taps on and off or opening stable door top bolts, just flip back the mitten upper and thumb to free your fingers. Magnets keep the mitten tops in place while you do what’s needed, then you put them back again.
These winter gloves are such a great idea they’ll quickly become an essential part of your most valued cold-weather kit.
- Warm, windproof, breathable mittens suitable for many outdoor activities
- Outer: 66% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Inner 100% polyester with micro-porous membrane lining
- Fold back finger and thumb pockets stay securely in place when you need dexterity
- Insulated backs and micro-fleece lining control moisture inside and out
- Great addition to every equestrian’s winter accessories for yard work and outdoor activities