Do you find yourself struggling when you’re out riding and need to use your phone, just because you’re wearing gloves?
It’s frustrating when you miss an important call or even a moment that you wanted to capture with your camera.
The good news is that this sporting glove from Sealskinz makes accessing your phone very quick and easy. That’s because both the index finger and thumb fold back and secure with magnets so that you can get full use of your digits to use your touchscreen or remove some small item from your pocket.
The great news is that these are exceptional quality gloves too. They’re waterproof, windproof and breathable, with a ripstop back panel made from stretchy high elastane fabric. The palm is very supple so you can keep sensitive contact with your horse through the reins.
The gloves keep your hands beautifully warm without overheating, thanks to the Coolmax lining.
Very popular amongst outdoor enthusiasts such as walkers, photographers and fishermen, now even more equestrians than ever are discovering the values of these useful, hardwearing gloves.
- 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable 66% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 14% Elastane gloves
- Index finger and thumb of glove are removable and fasten back so you handle objects more easily
- Fold-back thumb and finger are held in place with magnets so no messy hook and loop involved
- Coolmax liner provides moisture control so hand doesn’t get sweaty
- Micro-porous membrane allows perspiration vapour out but doesn’t let rain in
- Practical gloves for horse riders who need to use phone, adjust tack or manipulate small items